Neutral Cure Structural Silicone Sealant for Structure Certain Wall
|FOB Price:||US $1-1.6 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||6,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|6,000 Pieces||US $1-1.6/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20, 722, 677 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 30
- Seal Tape Usage: Engineering
- Mildew Proof: Mildew Proof
- Quality: High Quality, Equivalent to Dow Corning
- Trademark: Glorystar
- Specification: ISO9001: 2000
- HS Code: 3506100010
- Type: Silicone Sealant
- State: Dynamic Seal
- Bonding Material: Glass, Aluminium, Marble, Ceramic, Porcelain etc
- Perpose: Glass, Tiles, Ceramics, Alu, Wood, Gener
- Transport Package: 24PCS/Carton; 1900 Cartons/20container
- Origin: Guangzhou
Specially suitable to seal woodwork to mansonry work or woodwork to woodwork, and lacquered aluminium or PVC frames.
· One component, high modulus, neutral cure
· No corrosion for the metal, coated glass, concrete and marble
· Excellent resistance to weathering performance.
· Outstanding mechanical strength.
· Good cohesion to most building materials.
· Nice compatibility with other neutral silicone sealant.
· Mainly used for getting cohesion between glass curtain wall and aluminium structure, and caulking to seal with the glass curtain wall.
· Being able to connect glass directly to the metal surface as a single accessory, to meet the requirements of curtain wall design with hidden frame.
How to use:
· Prior to use, you should test the compatibility of contact material and bond strength, after confirmed qualified, then construction.
· There should be no moisture dust oil on the material's surface, otherwise, you have to use solvents to clean, let it dry before construction.
· No construction on the wet surface.
· No used on the oil or oil leakage surface.
· Stored dry at room temperature.
· Can not be used directly in the new cement concrete surface.
· If contact eyes, using plenty of water or take medical treatment at once.
· Large difference in temperature/humidity, the volume of the product ± 9ml are normal.
Discription for use
Ensure all the surface to be sealed are clean, dry and grease-free. ·
Cut off the tip of the small threaded protrusion on top of the tube. Screw the pointed nozzle to the remaining. ·
Apply sealant with caulking gun. The sealant will form a layer on the surface in aproximatele 10 minutes at 25 degree and will be dry to touch in 1 hour. It will be fully cured in 24-48 hours depending on the surfaces to be sealed.
Ensure good ventilation when used indoors. Avoid direct contact with skin. If exposed to eyes, flush with water and consult with a physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use for structural glazing applications.
Storage: Temperature should not exceed 30º Cfor prolonged periods.
Caution: Use within 9 months.
|Sagging Degree(mm)||≤ 1mm|
|Extrusion Performance(s)||≤ 10s|
|Surface Drying Time(min)||≤ 60min|
|Stretching Binding Strength(Mpa)||≤ 0.6Mpa|
|Displacement Capacity(%)||± 25%|