Acetoxy Silicone Sealant General Propose for Glass, Aluminium, Metal (A11)
|FOB Price:||US $0.95 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||6,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|6,000 Pieces||US $0.95/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20, 722, 677 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: A11
- Seal Tape Kind: High Density Colored PTFE Tapes
- Bonding Material: Aluminum
- Trademark: Glorystar
- Origin: Guangzhou
- Type: Silicone Sealant
- State: Nonfluid
- Volume: 300ml, 280ml, 260ml
- Specification: ISO9001: 2000
- HS Code: 3506100010
· Off acetic acid type, one component, high modulus, and easy to use.
· Strong bonding to numerous building materials.
· Excellent adhesive strength, fast curing.
· Outstanding tensile and compressive resilience.
· Good water-proof ability.
· Long using life, no turning yellow and black.
· Nice weather resistance, free from rain, snow, ozone, strong temperature variations and long-lasting UV irradiation.
1, For windows glazing, door frames, display cupboards, all kinds of indoors and outdoors glass engineering.
2, For sealing glass, aluminum alloy and ceramic.
3, For other general waterproof and sealing purpose.
· The adhesion of the aluminum, glass doors and windows sealed.
· Water-proof and weather resistance sealed for various types of glass doors, windows.
· Adhesive sealing of joints of aluminum, glass, ceramics and other materials.
· Other multi-purpose
How to use:
· Using acetone or other solvents to clean the material's surface.
· Pasting low viscosity tape on the place needed to be protected.
· Before the glue has not been cured, trim and remove the tape.
· No construction on the wet surface.
· No used on the oil or oil leakage surface.
· Stored dry at room temperature.
· Can not be used directly in the new cement concrete surface.
· If contact eyes, using plenty of water or take medical treatment at once.
· Large difference in temperature/humidity, the volume of the product ± 9ml are normal.
Directions for use:
Ensure all the surfaces to be sealed are clean, dry and grease-free.
Cut off the tip of the small threaded protrusion on top of the tube. Screw the pointed nozzle to the remianing.
Apply sealant with caulking gun. Tje sealant will form a layer on the surface in approximately 10 minutes at 25 degree and will be dry to touch in 1 hour. It will be fully cured in 24-48 hours depending on the surface to be sealed.
Ensure good ventilation when used indoors. Avoid direct contact with skin. If exposed to eyes, flush with water and consult with a physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use for structural glazing applications.
Colour: Clear White Black Bronze Grey
Storage: Temperature should not exceed 30 degree for prolonged periods.
Caution: Use within 9 months.
Surface Drying Time(min)
Stretching Binding Strength(Mpa)
Maximum Strength Elongation(%)