General Purpose Acetic Silicone Sealant
|FOB Price:||US $0.8-1.2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||6,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|6,000 Pieces||US $0.8-1.2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20, 722, 677 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: A11
- Seal Tape Kind: Liquid Tape
- Material: Composite Materials
- Silicone Sealant Curing Condition: Room Temperate
- Silicone Sealant Color: Clear
- Bonding Material: Glass
- Purpose: Window & Door, Glass, Alu, Ceramic, Gp
- Volume: 280ml/300ml/400ml/590ml
- Trademark: Glorystar
- Specification: ISO9001: 2000
- HS Code: 3506100010
- Type: Silicone Sealant
- Seal Tape Usage: Sealant
- State: Fluid
- Silicone Sealant pH Value: Acidic
- Mildew Proof: Mildew Proof
- Shelf Time: 12 Momths
- Sample: Free Sample
- Gross Weight: 285g
- Transport Package: 300ml
- Origin: Guangzhou
· Off acetic acid type, one component, high modulus, and easy to use.
· Strong bonding to numerous building materials.
· Excellent adhesive strength, fast curing.
· Outstanding tensile and compressive resilience.
· Good water-proof ability.
· Long using life, no turning yellow and black.
· Nice weather resistance, free from rain, snow, ozone, strong temperature variations and long-lasting UV irradiation.
· The adhesion of the aluminum, glass doors and windows sealed.
· Water-proof and weather resistance sealed for various types of glass doors, windows.
· Adhesive sealing of joints of aluminum, glass, ceramics and other materials.
· Other multi-purpose
|Sagging Degree(mm)||≤ 1mm|
|Surface Drying Time(min)||≤30min|
|Stretching Binding Strength(Mpa)||≥ 0.4Mpa|
|Maximum Strength Elongation(%)||≥300%|
How to use:
· Using acetone or other solvents to clean the material's surface.
· Pasting low viscosity tape on the place needed to be protected.
· Before the glue has not been cured, trim and remove the tape.
· No construction on the wet surface.
· No used on the oil or oil leakage surface.
· Stored dry at room temperature.
· Can not be used directly in the new cement concrete surface.
· If contact eyes, using plenty of water or take medical treatment at once.
· Large difference in temperature/humidity, the volume of the product ± 9ml are normal.
Directions for use:
Ensure all the surfaces to be sealed are clean, dry and grease-free.
Cut off the tip of the small threaded protrusion on top of the tube. Screw the pointed nozzle to the remianing.
Apply sealant with caulking gun. Tje sealant will form a layer on the surface in approximately 10 minutes at 25 degree and will be dry to touch in 1 hour. It will be fully cured in 24-48 hours depending on the surface to be sealed.
Ensure good ventilation when used indoors. Avoid direct contact with skin. If exposed to eyes, flush with water and consult with a physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use for structural glazing applications.
Colour: Clear White Black Bronze Grey
Storage: Temperature should not exceed 30 degree for prolonged periods.
Caution: Use within 12 months.