Liquid Nails Construction Adhesive Silicone Sealant
|FOB Price:||US $1.2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||6,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|6,000 Pieces||US $1.2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20, 722, 677 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: B45
- Seal Tape Kind: Liquid Tape
- Material: Composite Materials
- Silicone Sealant Curing Condition: Room Temperate
- Silicone Sealant Color: Clear
- Bonding Material: Glass
- General Purpose: High Bond Strength
- Transport Package: 24PCS/Carton; 1900 Cartons/20container
- Origin: Guangzhou
- Type: Silicone Sealant
- Seal Tape Usage: Gas Piping
- State: Nonfluid
- Silicone Sealant pH Value: Neutral
- Mildew Proof: Mildew Proof
- Weight: 300ml
- Trademark: Glorystar
- Specification: Rohs, iso10000
- HS Code: 3506100010
Glorystar B45 is high intense mucilage with pliable and durable gluing, it is designed for all-purpose use, such as leather, wooden, plastic, rubber and metalwares, particularly good for bond plywood, floor, top plate, high-class wooden furniture etc.
Fixes cladding, skirting boards, slats, door and window sills, posts, uprights, junction boxes, synthetic materials, ornamental stone and ceramic tiles to concrete, brick, plaster, wood and chipboard. (Not suitable for polystyrene foam).
Glorystar B45 is a multipurpose construction adhesive that forms a strong and lasting bond on most building substrates including:
· Timber · Plasterboard · MDF · Particleboard · Masonry · Concrete
· Tiles& Ceramics · Metals · Plastics · Rubber · Glass
How to use:
Surface to be bonded must be clean, dry, dust and grease free.
Apply spots or lines of adhesive to one surface.
Assemble parts immediately and press together firmly.
Allow to dry for about 5 minutes.
Then fix again.
Tap firmly into position. Shor up or support if necessary.
Loads can be applied after about 24 hours.
Not suitable for polystyrene foam.
Keep out of reach for children.
Wah with clean water in case of contact with eye and visit doctor.
Store in a cool place below 27º C.
Use within 12 months.
For Florring and Panelling
Sticks to wet, or pooly seasoned timber.
High bong strength.